Cosmetic Surgery Centre at Bembde Hospital is pioneer in the field of Aesthetic surgery in this region since 1999. Our hospital staff is groomed for taking special care & providing comfort to the cosmetic surgery clients. Our trained female resident doctors will take care and consul the clients about all their needs & help them to take best decisions about Aesthetic Surgery. Also our Nutritionist & Physiotherapist will analyze and advise about your customized Diet & Exercise which will help you to maintain the results of Cosmetic Surgery.
We provide simplified information brochures of the desired Cosmetic procedure to the customer for better understanding of the surgery. Also we help our customer to choose the daily skin care products as per their skin type, quality, texture and needs. We provide daily skin maintenance program & beauty tips for better aesthetic results.
We have separate Laser room, Skin Polishing & procedure areas along with dedicated Hair Transplant Theater.
Bembde Hospital is also pioneer in the field of Hand Surgery, Trauma care, Micro vascular surgery & most advanced& best Burns Centre in the region.
We are having advanced and high tech operation theaters with class 100 laminar air flow technology for all kinds of surgeries specially Breast Implant & Liposuction which requires highest sterility standards & precautions to avoid surgical infections. These are one of the best operation theaters in this region.
Our CSSD Department is state of art and the best in the region. We have German Anesthesia work station for safer anesthesia along with other strict International safety protocols & standards in Operation Theater.
“As a citizen of India, armed with knowledge and technical expertise and above all a great sense of patriotism for our country, I realize that Small Aim Is a Crime.”
– Shree APJ Abdul Kalam (Ex-President of India).
- Inspiring model for other Plastic Surgery Hospitals.
- Training facility for junior Plastic Surgeons, other physicians & Paramedical Staff.
- Education of the society for the prevention of Burns & Trauma
- To achieve excellence in all fields of Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery.
- Plastic Surgery for the Masses.
- Consistent, Safe, effective and aesthetically pleasing results.
Other Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialties Available in our hospital
- Laser Surgery –CO2 laser for treating moles,tags, tattoo, etc. The first Laser in the region since 2006.
- Hand Surgery -Regional Centre for Replantations,Complex Hand Injuries & Industrial Trauma and birth defects of hand.
- Micro vascular Surgery Centre – Regional Centre of Excellence in Central Maharashtra.
- Diabetic Foot Clinic – Advanced Surgical Care of Foot Ulcers & Preventive Care.
- Reconstructive Surgery – Only destination in the region for complex Reconstructive surgery for degloving Trauma, Leg injury , Open Fractures, Cancer, Birth anomalies, etc.
- Facio-maxillary Surgery—Facial injuries & fractures of facial bones. Surgery for chin, orbit and jaw deformities.
- Burns Centre-Pioneer in India about Early Mega Excision of Burns & Grafting and Meek micrografting . One of the best and advanced Burns centre in India.
- Smile Train Project : Free Surgeries for poor patients of cleft lip and palate.
Other Multispecialty Services
- General Surgery and Laparoscopy
- Orthopedics Surgery-Joint replacement, Arthroscopy and Spine surgery
- General Medicine and Diabetes management
- Cancer surgery and Chemotherapy
- ENT – Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Dermatology & Cosmetology.
Award by IMA Aurangabad for “The Best Surgical Intervention for a challenging & complicated case of chronic burns wounds.
Prestigious 2nd International Charity Mission for providing Free Plastic Surgery for the unfortunate victims of Domestic Violence “Women for Women” under the banner of IPRAS (International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery).We operated total 64 free Reconstructive Plastic Surgeries in this camp.
Prestigious International Charity Mission for providing Free Plastic Surgery for the unfortunate victims of Domestic Violence “Women for Women” under the banner of IPRAS (International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery). We did total 42 free Plastic surgeries in this project. (Highest surgeries among similar such projects in other Indian hospitals.)
CDC Atlanta, USA & DGHS India had honored Bembde Hospital by including us officially for the pilot project of Burn Registry in India. We are one of the very few Private Plastic Surgery Hospital to be selected for this prestigious project due to our extensive work & expertise in Burn Care in India
Award- Dr. Ramakant Bembde has been awarded by the Gujarat Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India with the very prestigious P. K. Bilwani Award in September 2013 in recognition of his extraordinary contribution in the field of Burns Care in India. Also he delivered the oration about the recent advances in burns wound management & Meek Micro grafting technique.
We started a new hospital setup: One of the biggest Private Plastic, Cosmetic Surgery Hospital & Burns Centre in India.
Started first regional Hair Transplant Clinic along with all imported equipments for permanent hair restoration & special training of hair technicians.
First Specialty Breast Clinic for Aesthetic & Oncological Breast problems, including early breast cancer detection & women education.
Started Specialty Care Diabetic Foot Centre. (First of its kind in the Central Maharashtra) for prevention & better surgical treatment of diabetic foot ulcers based on the guidelines of International Diabetic Foot Society.
Smile Train Project, USA for doing humanitarian work of providing free surgery to Cleft Lip & Palate patients
Installation of Meek Micro grafting machine (The only third machine in India) & Meek cordless dermatome (The only second machine in India) from Netherlands for skin graft expansion up to 1:9 ratio for patients of major burns having limited donor sites for graft harvest.
Presentation in NABICON 2007 & APSICON 2007 about our original innovative concepts & protocols for “Mega Excision in major burns in Indian Setup.”
The first installation in the region of Peripheral Nerve Locator B Braun Germany.
Installation of C-Arm machine. The first such installation in a Private Plastic Surgery setup in Maharashtra.
The first successful total hand Replantation of Avulsion Amputation of a Hand in Industrial press machine Trauma in the region.
• The first complex Replantation of Amputated Middle Three Fingers ray in the region.
• Installation of the first CO2 laser in the region..
The first complex Replantation in the region of Amputated Middle Three Fingers ray.
Availability of S and T (Switzerland) Instruments. The first of its kind in the region.
The very first Breast Implant Surgery for Breast Augmentation in the Central Maharashtra & Marathwada region.
The first Tissue Expander Surgery in the region for Post Burn Alopecia in a seven years child with only 40 % available donor site.
Ganga Micro Surgery course to enhance Micro vascular Surgery skills.
The first Complex Ear Reconstruction using rib graft. The first of its kind in the region.
Installation of Carl Zeiss Operative Microscope – The first installation in a Private plastic surgery hospital in Maharashtra.
The first ‘Early Mega Excision’ of major burns and homograft.
One of the biggest Plastic Surgery setup in Maharashtra state with 18 beds.
The first Regional Burns Care centre.
Transforming Faces Worldwide Project for doing free Cleft lip & Palate surgeries at Jamkhed.
The first successful Replantation of Amputation of Thumb in the region.
Publication of original article in the European Journal of Plastic Surgery about plastic surgery after Cancer of Penis.
The first successful Plastic Surgery for Fracture of Penis. A rare surgery.
The first Liposuction and Abdominoplasty Surgery in the Central Maharashtra.
The first Rhinoplasty Surgery in Aurangabad Region.
Plastic Surgery Setup With Six Beds: The First Regional Cosmetic Surgery, Cancer Reconstructive Surgery & Micro vascular Surgery Centre.