Top things you should know about the Breast Enlargement & Implant Surgery
If you are planning to go for breast enlargement procedure through implant surgery, it is not uncommon to have lot of questions in mind. Right from the methodology of surgery to recovery time, lot of questions may be lingering on your mind. Being associated with the best breast surgery clinic in Aurangabad, it is indeed our responsibility to present few facts pertaining to breast enlargement surgery or breast augmentation, one of the most sought after cosmetic surgeries.
- Know the options: It is true that implants come in two variants – silicone and saline and both of them carry their own pros and cons. While the former has gel inside it and presents a more natural appearance, the latter has saline water filled up. But that being said, the length of incision required for saline variant is less than that of its counterpart and does not pose any threat to the body even if it leaks. Also talk with your surgeon about textures, sizes, and profiles you aspire for and know their feasibility.
- You can breastfeed too: Placing the implants by having incision anywhere else apart from nipples would not pose any problem for breast feeding your little one. However, it is worth noting that the incision required for placing the implant through nipples is bare minimal. Hence this fact is very important if you are preparing to have a baby in the near future.
- Results: Although the technology deployed for breast augmentation is highly superior and the outcome is always very close to the prediction, results of two individuals are never alike. The reason is quite simple – it all depends how you recover, follow post op instructions, changes in weight, have breast feeding babies and so on. Moreover your lifestyle habits count too; for instance, smoking drastically affects the healing process and so are the results.
- Requires periodical medical examination: Breast implantation is a great way to enhance your aesthetics and self confidence. But implants are foreign objects inside your body and they need to be examined periodically to detect ruptures or leaks. The best way to get examined is through MRI and what more, it can also help you to maintain your breasts healthy by detecting any abnormalities in the nascent stage.
- Don’t fall for cheap surgery costs: With cosmetic clinics popping up everywhere, it is very much crucial to understand the magnitude of risk factors where breast augmentation surgeries are conducted at throwaway prices. Experience of the surgeon, availability of infrastructure , especially advanced operation theatres with laminar air flow and cutting edge technology are very much required to obtain the desired results.
- Listen to the surgeon: While you may be of the opinion to opt for a certain size of breast, it may not be always feasible. Based on your existing breasting contour and shape, your surgeon may suggest apt changes so as to arrive at the best size and shape that comes closer to your aspiration.
We hope these facts would have helped you make cognizance of few aspects involved with breast augmentation. If you have further queries or would like to ascertain your candidature, schedule an appointment with us at our breast implant treatment clinic and make an informed decision.