DR. SUSHMA R. BEMBDE
Anesthesia Training & Post graduation in 1999 from Topiwala National Medical College & B.Y.L. Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
Wide experience in Regional Anesthesia Specially for Cosmetic & Hand Surgery.
Anesthesia for Cosmetic Surgery, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Clefts Surgery, Hand Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Burns & Pediatric Plastic Surgery.
Heading as Chief Anesthesiologist & Intensivist in Bembde Hospital since November 1999 till date. Anesthesia for Cosmetic surgeries like Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast implant, Nose reshaping, Vaginal cosmetic surgery, Laser surgery, Hand Surgery & Microvascular Surgery etc.
DR. BIPIN S. MINIYAR
Burns & Trauma Surgeon
Chief General Surgeon
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Gen. Surgery) [Gold Medalist]
Burns, Trauma & Ano-Rectal surgery
Fellow Indian Association of Gastroenterologist Endoscopic Surgeon.
Member Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeon of India.
Practicing as a Consultant Surgeon in Aurangabad since 1996 till date. He has done more than 8000 General surgeries of various types. Wide Experience in all type of Modalities like open surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Endoneurology etc.
Specialised in advanced treatment of Anorectal Diseases such as Piles, Fistula, and Fissure etc.
DR. ASHISH NAVANDAR
Consultant Orthopedic &
Joint Replacement Surgeon
M.B.B.S., D.N.B. (Ortho.), D.( Ortho)
Completed MBBS from Dr. P.D. M. Medical College, Amravati(1998 – 2003)
Completed Diploma in Orthopedics from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore (May 2005 to June 2007)
Completed D.N.B. in Orthopedics from Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore (August 2007 to July 2009)
Worked as Senior Registrar at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai- received specialty training in Spine and Joint Replacement Surgery during this period.
Current Status: Consultant Orthopedic & Trauma Surgeon at Bembde Hospital Aurangabad, Maharashtra since four years.
Specially of Interest
2) Joint Replacement
3) Spine Surgery
1) 24 hours functioning accident and trauma centre
2) Well equipped Operation Theater with Laminar Air Flow
3) Management of complex trauma, compound fractures in association with Plastic Surgery team
4) Re-implantation surgeries in association with Plastic Surgery team.
5) Joint Replacement Surgery
6) Spine Surgery
7) Osteoporosis – Diagnosis and management
8) Arthritis – Diagnosis and management
9) Digital X ray
10) C arm Facility
DR. SAMIDH PATEL
Consultant Senior Intensivist & Physician
MD Medicine, IDCCM
MBBS and MD medicine GMCH Aurangabad in 2002.
Diploma in Critical Care Medicine, Pune 2004.
Worked as Consultant Intensivist Jahangir Hospital Pune
Faculty – Maharashtra State Critical Care Conference
Instructor -BLS/ACLS Course (American heart association) BASIC course (Hong Kong University)
Incharge Intensivist- Bembde Hospital & Burns Centre & Manik hospital Aurangabad since 10 years
Faculty: Guest Lecture at state level conference Mahacriticon 2013 at Kolhapur.
Organizing secretary of Mahacriticon 2014 held at Aurangabad.
DR. JYOTI B. MINIYAR
Consultant Senior Pathologist
MBBS, DCP done from D.V.M. Medical College Solapur.
Currently working in Bembde Hospital since 3 years.
Working as Consulting Pathologist in Aurangabad since 1996.
Member of A.P.M.A.
High Tech Equipments in the Laboratory-
1. Cell Counter: Medonic
2. Biochemistry Analyser: Microlab 200 &300
3. Electrolyte Analyser: Rosche
4. Coagulometer: Tulip
DR. MADHURI DANEKAR
Consultant Physiotherapist & Wellness Adviser
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Tilak Maharashtra University Pune – 2010)
1) Hand Surgery
2) Cosmetic Surgery: Post-Liposuction aerobic exercises, etc.
3) Burns rehabilitation in acute burns & post-burn contractures.
4) Exercises for weight reduction & body contouring.
• Dr.Sharangpani’s Clinic, Pune.
• Manik Hospital, Aurangabad
• Apex Super Specialty Hospital, Aurangabad (Handled various patients in ICU and various neuro patients from August 2011 to October 2012)
• Bembde Super Specialty Hospital, Aurangabad. Working with Cosmetic Surgery, Liposuction, Burn and various Hand injury patients from March 2011 till date.
Seminars and Workshops Attended
• National conference on” Sport Sciences” organized by S.P.College, Pune. Dec 2007.
• “Ergonomics at work place” organized by Department of Physiotherapy and occupational therapy, Ruby Hall Clinic, Aug 2008.
• “The Neural Tissue Mobilization” workshop organized by Department of Physiotherapy, Hardikar Hospital, Feb 2008.
• “The Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation” workshop organized by Department of Physiotherapy Hardikar Hospital, Feb 2008.
• Hands-on workshop on “Manual Therapy Concepts for peripheral joints and neural tissue” organized by Manual Therapy Foundation of India, Sep 2008.
DR. RUCHIKA SINGHAL
Consultant Physiotherapist & Wellness Adviser
Bachelor of physiotherapy from Gaur Brahmin Ayurvedic & Physiotherapy College (Affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana) with internship in July-2005.
Post Liposuction Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy after Cosmetic surgery
Physiotherapy of Burns patients
Prevalence of neck pain in computer workers.
Worked as volunteer in District Red Cross Society, Physiotherapy Centre, B.K. Hospital, Faridabad, Haryana.
Internship from Escorts Hospital & Research Centre Faridabad, Haryana.
Worked in Coronary Care Unit & Burn Unit.
Clinical therapist in bone & Joint care foundation of India, SaritaVihar Delhi. C/o Dr. Subhash Shalya MBBS, MS (Ortho) Ex. HOD of Apollo hospital Chennai.
Clinical physiotherapist in Gama physiocare & pain clinic (ultra-modern physiotherapy centre) Pawal, Haryana.
Lecturer cum clinical incharge (Physiotherapist) in Subharti Institute Of Medical Sciences, Meerut, UP.
Clinical therapist (OPD & IPD incharge in Seth Nandlal Dhoot hospital Aurangabad (M.S.)
Examination, clinical reasoning and management of Orthopedic Neurological conditions on daily basis (OPD)
Management of sports injuries
Sound knowledge of chest physiotherapy
Proper handling of electro modalities
Sound knowledge of exercise therapy for practical purposes
Expert at establishing treatment goals with patients based on physical Diagnosis
Dr. Samidh Patel – M.D. (Medicine)
Dr. Ganesh Kulkarni – M.B.B.S., D.Ch.
Dr. Prashant Jadhav – D.Ch, D.N.B., F.C.P.S.
Dr. Balaji Asegaonkar – M.D., DNB, (Anes.)
Dr. Pramod Apsingekar – M.D. (Anes.), D.P.M.
Dr. Arvind Rajgure – M.D. (Anes.)
Dr. Bhushan Mohrir – M.D. (Anes.)
Dr. Sanjay Itape – M.D. (Anes.)
Dr. Sujit Khade – M.D. (Anes.)
Dr. Anshul Bagdiya–D.N.B. (Neurosurgery)
Dr. Ruchika Singhal – B.P.T.