DR. SUSHMA R. BEMBDE
Anesthesia Training & Post graduation in 1999 from Topiwala National Medical College & B.Y.L. Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
Wide experience in Regional Anesthesia Specially for Cosmetic & Hand Surgery.
Anesthesia for Cosmetic Surgery, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Clefts Surgery, Hand Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Burns & Pediatric Plastic Surgery.
Heading as Chief Anesthesiologist & Intensivist in Bembde Hospital since November 1999 till date. Anesthesia for Cosmetic surgeries like Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast implant, Nose reshaping, Vaginal cosmetic surgery, Laser surgery, Hand Surgery & Microvascular Surgery etc.
DR. BIPIN S. MINIYAR
Burns & Trauma Surgeon
Chief General Surgeon
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Gen. Surgery) [Gold Medalist]
Burns, Trauma & Ano-Rectal surgery
Fellow Indian Association of Gastroenterologist Endoscopic Surgeon.
Member Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeon of India.
Practicing as a Consultant Surgeon in Aurangabad since 1996 till date. He has done more than 8000 General surgeries of various types. Wide Experience in all type of Modalities like open surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Endoneurology etc.
Specialised in advanced treatment of Anorectal Diseases such as Piles, Fistula, and Fissure etc.
DR. ASHISH NAVANDAR
Consultant Orthopedic &
Joint Replacement Surgeon
M.B.B.S., D.N.B. (Ortho.), D.( Ortho)
Completed MBBS from Dr. P.D. M. Medical College, Amravati(1998 – 2003)
Completed Diploma in Orthopedics from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore (May 2005 to June 2007)
Completed D.N.B. in Orthopedics from Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore (August 2007 to July 2009)
Worked as Senior Registrar at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai- received specialty training in Spine and Joint Replacement Surgery during this period.
Current Status: Consultant Orthopedic & Trauma Surgeon at Bembde Hospital Aurangabad, Maharashtra since four years.
Specially of Interest
2) Joint Replacement
3) Spine Surgery
1) 24 hours functioning accident and trauma centre
2) Well equipped Operation Theater with Laminar Air Flow
3) Management of complex trauma, compound fractures in association with Plastic Surgery team
4) Re-implantation surgeries in association with Plastic Surgery team.
5) Joint Replacement Surgery
6) Spine Surgery
7) Osteoporosis – Diagnosis and management
8) Arthritis – Diagnosis and management
9) Digital X ray
10) C arm Facility
DR. SAMIDH PATEL
Consultant Senior Intensivist & Physician
MD Medicine, IDCCM
MBBS and MD medicine GMCH Aurangabad in 2002.
Diploma in Critical Care Medicine, Pune 2004.
Worked as Consultant Intensivist Jahangir Hospital Pune
Faculty – Maharashtra State Critical Care Conference
Instructor -BLS/ACLS Course (American heart association) BASIC course (Hong Kong University)
Incharge Intensivist- Bembde Hospital & Burns Centre & Manik hospital Aurangabad since 10 years
Faculty: Guest Lecture at state level conference Mahacriticon 2013 at Kolhapur.
Organizing secretary of Mahacriticon 2014 held at Aurangabad.
DR. JYOTI B. MINIYAR
Consultant Senior Pathologist
MBBS, DCP done from D.V.M. Medical College Solapur.
Currently working in Bembde Hospital since 3 years.
Working as Consulting Pathologist in Aurangabad since 1996.
Member of A.P.M.A.
High Tech Equipments in the Laboratory-
1. Cell Counter: Medonic
2. Biochemistry Analyser: Microlab 200 &300
3. Electrolyte Analyser: Rosche
4. Coagulometer: Tulip
Dr. Apoorva Bakshi
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (MGM University Mumbai – 2016)
1) Hand Surgery
2) Cosmetic Surgery: Post-Liposuction aerobic exercises, etc.
3) Burns rehabilitation in acute burns & post-burn contractures.
4) Exercises for weight reduction & body contouring.
• Bembde Super Specialty Hospital, Aurangabad. Working with Cosmetic Surgery, Liposuction, Burn and various Hand injury patients from January 18 till date.
Seminars and Workshops Attended
• Completed following workshops organized by Indian Academy of Fitness Training in April 2017
• Primary and Advanced Pilates Instructor Training
• Child /Adolescent Fitness Instructor
• Spinning Instructor Training
• Diabetes Fitness Instructor
• Pre and Postnatal Fitness Instructor Training
•Effect of six-minute walk test & quality of life in patients with cardiovascular diseases undergoing cardiac surgery
• Orthopedicians favouring physiotherapy treatment
• Examination, clinical reasoning and management of Orthopedic Neurological
• Conditions on daily basis (OPD)
• Management of sports injuries
• Sound knowledge of chest physiotherapy
• Proper handling of electro modalities
• Sound knowledge of exercise therapy for practical purposes
• Expert at establishing treatment goals with patients based on physical
Dr. Samidh Patel – M.D. (Medicine)
DR. Sachin Joshi – M.D. (CHEST)
Dr. Ganesh Kulkarni – M.B.B.S., D.Ch.
Dr. Prashant Jadhav – D.Ch, D.N.B., F.C.P.S.
Dr. Balaji Asegaonkar – MD. DNB, (ANES)
Dr. Pramod Apsingekar – MD (ANES), DPM
Dr. Arvindanand Rajguru – MD (ANES)
Dr. Bhushan Mohrir – MD (ANES)
Dr. Sanjay Itape – MD (ANES)
Dr. Sujit Khade – M.D. (ANES)
Dr. Mangalmurti – MD (ANES)
Dr.Santosh Deshmukh – MD (ANES)
Dr. Milind Kharche – DM (CARDIOLOGY)